Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Post

I first heard about the Dukan Diet from one of my co-workers. She was all excited about it, and started giving me the quick breakdown.  Initially, this diet sounded so much like the Atkins Diet I tried a few years ago, however not as fatty!  


I know that one of the reasons why I've gained a lot of weight lately is due to all the CARBS I've been consuming, therefore although this diet sounds "to good to be true"...I decided to begin on my journey to losing the extra baggage! ;D

I won't go into many details of the diet for now since my goal is to use this blog as my "Daily Eating Journal" which will will help motivate me in continuing with this journey!

I'll try my best to update this on a daily basis...and will be as honest as possible... oh no! I'm already nervous!!! ;-)

I'm super excited to begin on this journey, which according to www.dukandiet.com should take me 204 days to get to reach/maintain my "goal weight"

I'll attach more on this in a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment