Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Attack Phase - Day 1

Although I began my journey yesterday...due to some oversight, I ate beans for lunch.  ---I thought these were O.K to eat since they're so full of protein, but apparently not! :-(  

Therefore, I will officially begin today, and consider yesterday my "ease in period"

So What Did I Eat?
Breakfast: Non-Fat Yogurt, coffee, and three turkey sausage links
Snack: 2 slices of turkey
Lunch: 2 egg whites, 1 yolk, 2 hot dog links with Italian Seasoning
Snack: Yogurt, slice of turkey
Dinner: Beef Steak

LOTS OF WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY!!!


Ugh....seeing those meals written down, make me realize just how boring they are!!!  But I guess it's understandable since I've just begun...  ***trying to stay positive***


Best part is that I weighed myself today and I'm down 1.5 lbs! Woo hoo!! 
I'll get some pictures up soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment