Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 2 cont.

Good night everyone! Here's today's breakdown!

What did I eat?

Breakfast: Venti Iced coffee from Starbucks, 2 splenda, and non fat milk. 1 slice of smoked turkey breast.
Snack: More turkey and lots of water!
Lunch: Roasted Chicken...breast and drumstick...bottled water.
Snack: Fat free yogurt
Dinner: 2 tbs. Of Oat Bran with some non fat milk, seasoned with cinnamon and splenda... Sooo delicious and filling!! I drank a whole water bottle, and was fine while I was working the second job!
Snack: Another yogurt!

By the way...although it's only my second day...I'm realizing that this diet is not bad!! I've lost more weight, but prior to posting would like to weigh myself again tomorrow! (just in case the scale is off?) ;-)

Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment